Florida Detention Systems’ mission is to provide our customers with the highest quality products and services expertly suited for their needs, while creating a safe, efficient and profitable workplace. We achieve this purpose by knowledge of our industry through many years of experience, hard work by motivated company personnel with a spirit of cooperation, and an open mindedness toward innovation and success.
- Founded by George Stewart in 1973 as American Fence Company
- Awarded and completed first detention facility fence project in 1977
- Incorporated in Florida in 1982
- Became Hailee Systems in 1990; expanded offerings to gates and access control
- In 2000, split fence contracting out of Hailee Systems to open Florida Detention Systems
- Florida Detention Systems entered the market as a full service detention equipment contractor in 2000
- Awarded and completed first Non-Lethal Electrified Fence project in 2009.
FDS is currently registered to do business in the following states:
(Contact us – we can register with any state!)
Our territory includes:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- South Carolina